The goal of this fundraiser is to encourage our students participate in this fun and healthy event, while working together to raise funds for our school.
The Walk-A-Thon is one of two major fundraisers all year. St. Rose School really works to help students to reach their full potential spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically. St. Rose does this without outside funding. Only donations and school tuition support our school. We rely on these funds generated and GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
ST. ROSE SCHOOL 2023 WALK-A-THON
Friday, March 24th
(Students come to school at regular time!)
Cardinal Newman Track
- $140 Per Student is Our Goal
- No donation is too big or too small.
- Let’s work together and help our students win fun prizes!
Three Ways to Gather Sponsors:
- Online: Parents will receive an email with a link to our 99Pledges webpage. Forward this email or text this link to friends and family.
- Paper envelope: large envelopes will be sent home with your children. Collect pledges from neighbors, friends and family!
- Mail letters: a donation letter will be sent home with your children as well. They can decorate and mail to that special someone!
Prizes & Acknowledgments
- Total Class Pledge Participation = Class Ice Cream Party!
- Total School Pledge Participation = Extra Recess, Free Dress & NO Homework Night!
- Join us for this fun event!
- Many Volunteers will be needed. Get your service hours in early!
- Reminder: All volunteers must be compliant with Diocese Volunteer requirements.
As our DJ is playing music, our students really give it their all!
We work to ensure students stay hydrated and take breaks when needed.
We have ‘Eagle’s Nest’ rest and activity area for grades K-2.
Donation Tax ID number # 94-3002010